PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns On Having To ‘Swing The Sword’ As The Locker Room Leader

Kemo
08-18-2017, 06:43 PM
WWE Superstar Roman Reigns recently made an appearance on the Off The Board podcast with Jimmy Traina to promote this weekend’s (Sun. August 20, 2017) SummerSlam pay-per-view from Brooklyn, New York. Reigns is expected to be a part of the Fatal Four-Way match between Brock Lesnar, himself, Braun Strowman, and Samoa Joe for the Universal Championship. During the interview, rumors of Enzo Amore having heat backstage in the locker room were brought up, as a story broke earlier this month that Reigns kicked Amore off of a bus at one point.

Reigns claimed that it is his job as the locker room leader to ‘swing the sword’ when someone has heat backstage:

“I swing the sword, if I put the sentence down then I lay it down. If you have heat, that is what a locker room leader does, he speaks up for the rest of the bunch. It is tough when you have so many cooks in the kitchen and I am not the only guy that would speak up. But as the man that I am before I was in this business, I would have spoken up if something was wrong. To what I am today, within our industry I am a locker room leader”

“The Big Dog” claims that nobody will disrespect the business in front of him, and he wants to leave WWE better than he found it:

“People can say whatever they want about me but I was born into this business. This business runs through my veins, if you cut my arm it is WWE that will leak out……

I’ve experienced many hardships and great moments in my life because of this business. The bottom line is, it has fed me my entire life. I don’t care who you are. You will not disrespect it. Not in front of me. Not today, not any day that I am alive.”