PDA

View Full Version : Emma Talks About Returning From Injury, Goals In WWE, More

Kemo
08-30-2017, 03:25 PM
Emma recently spoke with FOX Sports Australia to promote WWE’s upcoming live events in Australia and New Zealand. During the interview, she talked about various topics including her return to action following an injury she suffered earlier this year and more. Here are the highlights:

Her goals in WWE:

“It’s important to have goals and there’s still so much more I want to achieve. I’ve never had a championship. The biggest goal there is, is to be women’s champion. I am the first Australian woman on the WWE roster, that in itself is huge and to kind of broadcast that to the world and put that label on it adds that much more credibility to the title. Things like getting my face on the side of a truck, getting merchandise, there’s all kinds of things I’m yet to accomplish that are on my list.”

Returning from injury:

“I try to go (to the gym) five days a week. I judge it by how my body feels. For instance, I might lift for three days and feel worn out so I’ll do a recovery day the next day and make sure I do some cardio and stretching and sit in the sauna rather than lift heavy. Injuries are always going to happen, it comes with the job but it does remind me to take better care of myself and to rehab even when things start to feel better. The other things like massage or getting stretched out, doing the extra things in the gym to make sure my body is recovering properly.”