PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho On Advice He Gave Neville About Working With Enzo Amore

Kemo
08-30-2017, 09:47 PM
Chris Jericho recently appeared as a guest on Busted Open Radio and said he thinks it was a good idea for WWE to move Enzo Amore to the Cruiserweight division and 205 Live.

“He’s one of those guys that personality-wise he’s very bulletproof because he’s so over-the-top and he’s got such a good rap,” said Jericho. “But where else is he gonna go in the headlining position, in the heavyweight division on RAW? I think it was a great move because I don’t know what else you would do with him if you didn’t stick him in there unless he was just gonna be a manager or a commentator.”

The former Undisputed Champion explaining why he thinks WWE was smart to bring Enzo to 205 Live. Jericho thinks Enzo is a perfect fit for the Cruiserweight division and the show will benefit because he will bring more viewers to the show.

“He fits that vibe size-wise and more importantly he’s gonna bring eyeballs and attention,” said Jericho. “And people will actually pay attention to the matches that he’s in.”

Jericho also revealed some advice he gave to Cruiserweight Champion Neville, who might get the chance to work with Enzo Amore in the near future.

“I told Neville this months ago, I said, ‘There’s gonna come a time when you’re gonna have to make him look good, that’s the job of guys like you and me. It doesn’t matter if he’s good. That’s not his responsibility, that’s yours now,’” Jericho said. “Neville’s gonna have to do anything he can to make that match work the same way that all the great workers in time do that.”