PDA

View Full Version : Braun Strowman Says He’ll Show No Mercy When He Takes Universal Title From Brock Lesnar

Kemo
09-05-2017, 12:01 PM
WWE Superstar Braun Strowman recently did an interview with Omaha World Herald to promote his upcoming Universal Championship match against Brock Lesnar at the upcoming No Mercy pay-per-view, and discussed a variety of professional wrestling topics. Strowman discussed what will be next for him in his WWE career, the reactions he gets from WWE fans, which Superstars he’d still like to share the ring with. Here’s the highlights from their conversation:

3avrpSSC0Hk

What’s next for him in his WWE career:

“Next is taking that title from Brock Lesnar. With no mercy. It’s no difference from any match to this. Give the crowd everything I have. The Monster will prevail.”

The reactions he gets from WWE fans:

“Oh man, that’s the whole thing. That’s everything. I talked with some of the older guys, the veterans and stuff. I can see why no one ever wants to leave this business. When you hit a big move or your music hits and you go out and 12,000 people lose their minds. I just gave myself goosebumps thinking about it. There’s no feeling that can match that. The power that you feel. I’m in control. Everyone’s looking at me. This is my time. It’s one of a kind.”

Which Superstar he still wants to share the ring with:

“Everyone. Send ’em all at the same time. I’m here to fight and here to put on a show.”