PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho Talks Possible WWE Return & What Needs To Happen To Make It Official

Kemo
09-06-2017, 04:09 PM
Former WWE United States Champion Chris Jericho’s latest WWE run has once again wrapped up, and WWE fans are left hoping we’ll get one more out of “Y2J” again. Jericho recently made an appearance on The Other Guys Podcast with Baby Huey and Bimbo Jimbo to talk about his WWE career. When asked about another possible run with WWE, Jericho did admit that it’s possible, but wouldn’t dwell over it if it never happened again:

“Will I be back? Maybe, possibly,” Jericho said. “If I never wrestled again it wouldn’t bother me.”

If he did return to WWE, Jericho doesn’t care who he’s working with inside the squared circle, as long as he is presented with a good storyline to get fans invested in the program:

“I don’t care about who is it I want to work with, for me it’s what’s the story behind it because I’ve worked with everybody,” Jericho said. “It’s about what’s the storyline that you can put behind these things to make people really care.”

“If I can think of a good story or if a good story is presented to me, then I’m all in, and I don’t care if it’s with John Cena or if it’s with Enzo Amore, whoever,” Jericho said. “If it’s a good storyline that I can sink my teeth into that I know people will love, just like the Festival of Friendship, then I’ll come back again. If not, then it might be a little harder to attract me.”