PDA

View Full Version : Robbie E Talks Former TNA Stars Becoming Mega-Stars In WWE, If He’d Work With WWE In The Future

Kemo
09-07-2017, 01:22 AM
Global Force Wrestling star Robbie E recently did an interview with Wrestling Inc. to talk about a variety of professional wrestling topics. E discussed how some stars from GFW’s past have gone on to make huge names for themselves in WWE, and if he’d ever consider working with WWE in the future. You can see the highlights here:

P5Gju2cAKVg

Former TNA stars making names for themselves in WWE:

“It’s not only three awesome wrestlers because they are so talented, it’s also cool because there was a time when everyone said that if you were in TNA you would be there for life and that there is no where else to go, but it shows that there is,” he said. “This goes to show how awesome Jeff Jarrett is because he helped brand them. Believe me, Jeff helped them develop their platform on Spike TV at the time and become such bigger stars it’s awesome and am so happy for them. All three are great guys. When I first started on the road with TNA, me and Bobby Roode travelled everywhere together so I learned so much from him. I’m super happy for him.”

If he’d like to work with WWE:

“It’s Pro Wrestling, anything can happen,” he said. “I may end up fighting (Conor) McGregor. Maybe my wife will give me permission to go on the Bachelor just because I like the show so much.”