PDA

View Full Version : Marty Scurll On His Villain Character, Bullet Club Merchandise Selling In Hot Topic, Goals, More

Kemo
09-07-2017, 08:01 PM
Former Ring of Honor World Television Champion Marty Scurll appeared on the latest episode of X-Pac 12360. Here are the highlights:

Bullet Club merchandise selling in Hot Topic:

“The stuff at Hot Topic has been going really well and every week our T-Shirts have been in the top five. But now it’s got to the point because we have our shirts in there (Hot Topic) and we are promoting and pushing these shirts (at events). Now we send our fans to Hot Topic looking for the Bullet Club shirts.”

What inspired him to do his Villain character:

“I used to organize kind of a big entrance you know like at Wrestlemania the guys would have different gimmicks for entrances. There was an album cover I saw one day with this plague doctor, and I thought it was cool. So I dressed up as a plague doctor, it was completely out of nowhere it was a lot of stuff I risked. It was the doctors I believe were used back then as the black plague, they would wear these make and a nose to cover up the smell. Dressing up as the plague doctor was only supposed to be a one-time thing.”

What’s next for him:

“I think in recent years to be successful in wrestling, and make tons of money. These days it’s a big part of me is to captivate and exhilarate an audience. – just trying to make wrestling fun again.”

L6FLf6lIWa4