PDA

View Full Version : Alberto El Patron Hopeful For His GFW Return

Kemo
09-08-2017, 04:17 PM
Amidst the reports of GFW/Impact Wrestling once again being up for sale, there is still uncertainty regarding Alberto’s status with the company.

After it was revealed that Jeff Jarret is taking an ‘indefinite leave’ from GFW, many believed that the doors for Alberto were closed since Jarret is believed to be the one behind his push, but apparently, it’s not the case.

In his recent interview with Sports Illustrated, Alberto was asked whether or not he will return to GFW, answering to which he said that he has been in touch with the company and they are working to bring him back on TV:

“I’ve been in touch with Global Force Wrestling, and we’re working to bring back Alberto El Patron to the company. We’re working to find something that will please the fans. At the end of the day, I work for the fans; they are the ones I work to please.”

Continuing on the topic, the former WWE Champion hinted that he may return to the company during the November tapings after the Bound For Glory PPV:

“I am going to put all my heart, all my passion into making this work. I am completely focused on where I want to take the company in November, and I promise to make the company great again, and Alberto is going to be on top again.”

Alberto was suspended by GFW back in July this year after the infamous airport incident involving him and his girlfriend Paige.

While many expected him to return before the August tapings of Impact, El Patron was instead stripped of the GFW World title by the officials, leaving people questioning about his status.