PDA

View Full Version : Jinder Mahal Claims He Has Creative Control Over His Character

Kemo
09-11-2017, 07:12 PM
WWE Champion Jinder Mahal recently did an interview with The Times Of India to talk about a variety of professional wrestling topics, including his change in attitude and physique since returning to WWE, the relation to his WWE title reign and the company’s desire to get in on the Indian market, having control over his character creatively, and WWE planning to hold a show in India while he is WWE champion. You can check out the highlights here:

His change of attitude and physique since coming back to WWE:

“The change in attitude means a total change in my way of thinking, the way that I train, the way that I look. And thinking positively, what I do is I write down my goals. Every day I write down that I want to be 10-time World Champion, I write down that I want to have the best body in WWE, so that motivates me every day to train hard and constantly reevaluate myself. You associate yourself with positive people and try to have positive energy. I think that I can be the best WWE superstar then only can be the best WWE superstar.”

The relation between his WWE title reign and the company’s desire to hit the Indian market:

“WWE sees India as huge opportunity and wants to continue to build its base. Personally I am hoping being champion will increase the WWE Universe in India because I know that Indian fans are really passionate and I want to be WWE Champion in India.”

Having creative control over his character:

“I do have creative control but also Vince (McMann) gives advice and ideas and I take them. Vince has experience and he has made the biggest sports entertainment in the history. He has made WWE into a global phenomenon. I have a good relation with Vince, he trusts me on the microphone, with my matches, which will only increase with time. I personally want to seek Vince’s advice.”

WWE planning to visit India soon:

“There is no date confirmed yet, but WWE is working very hard at the moment to conserve a date. I am personally very excited to come to India.”