PDA

View Full Version : “Flying Gambino” Jason Cade Announced For MLW: One-Shot

Kemo
09-12-2017, 05:35 PM
On Tuesday, Major League Wrestling announced “The Flying Gambino” Jason Cade is the latest competitor to sign on for the upcoming MLW: One-Shot live event on October 5th from Gilt Nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

Cade, a high-flier trained by Norman Smiley, has been making a name for himself on the independent scene and has been featured on the MLW 360 sparring sparring with his mentor and close friend Ricochet.

Some may remember @KingRicochet training w/ @FlyCadeFly on @MLW 360. Cade is the real deal. Trained by Smiley. Dangerous in the air + ground https://t.co/TGB7ZMlNrm

— Court Bauer (@courtbauer) September 12, 2017

“Being part of MLW is a great opportunity to show the world what I can do. I’m glad they’re taking a chance on me,” said Cade.

MLW: One-Shot will feature:

Ricochet vs. Shane “Swerve” Strickland
MVP vs. Sami Callihan
Jeff Cobb vs. “Filthy” Tom Lawlor

Also confirmed to appear are MJF (Maxwell Jacob Friedman), Santana Garrett and backstage correspondent Jimmy Iovine. Tony Schiavone and Rich Bocchini will be ringside calling the action, which will air exclusively on the new MLW.TV on-demand streaming network.

A limited number of tickets for MLW: One-Shot are still available at MLW.eventbrite.com.

I-KJWJm5_F4