PDA

View Full Version : Big Cass Discusses Looking up to Big Show, Getting Advice From Triple H, More

Kemo
09-13-2017, 05:13 PM
Big Cass recently appeared on Sam Roberts’ Wrestling Podcast. Here are the highlights:

On looking up to Big Show:

“Big Show is definitely a guy that I look up to. [In terms of] how he operates, how he carries himself, he [has] always got really good advice. He’s the man. He’s great.”

On getting advice from Triple H:

“Hunter’s another guy that’s always open to talk to, always gives great advice. And pretty much anything he says I kind of take as gospel. If he says it, that [has] got to be the right way to do it. It [has] got to be. He’s a guy that definitely, when he says something, it has to be true to me. I’m like, ‘yep, that’s right’ and I just do it that way. And Undertaker is another guy when he’s around, I try to talk to him as much as possible. Yeah, but a lot of people are kind of intimidated by him. He’s The Undertaker! He’s the godfather of the locker room. I feel like I have a good rapport with him and I try to talk to him as much as possible. When he’s around, I try to pick his brain and just try to listen to what he thinks about what I’m doing and what other people are doing because he’s The Undertaker.”