PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte On Ronda Rousey & Cyborg Helping Women’s Division, Rumored Survivor Series Match

Kemo
09-24-2017, 03:34 PM
Charlotte Flair was recently interviewed by the New York Post and discussed Ronda Rousey and Cyborg potentially working in WWE. Ronda Rousey, Marina Shafir and Jessamyn had a confrontation with Charlotte, Bayley and Becky Lynch backstage during the Mae Young Classic tournament. Rousey was interviewed about fellow Four Horsewoman Shayna Baszler being in the tournament.

2IFRWGOONrg

In her interview with New York Post, Charlotte stated that it is great that Rousey and Cyborg want to be a part of WWE because it is drawing more attention to the women’s division as a whole. Here is what Charlotte said about Cyborg and Rousey wanting to come to WWE:

“I think it is great because whether Ronda or Cyborg want to be a part of the company, it is still drawing more attention to the women’s division as a whole. Anytime outsiders who aren’t necessarily our main audience are interested, ‘Oh, they want to go to WWE. Who do they want to wrestle?’ I just think it is exciting. I just think it puts more eyes on us.”

Charlotte also spoke about the fact that neither Rousey or Cyborg have had enough training yet to be a skilled WWE Superstar. Charlotte referred to the rumored battle between WWE’s Four Horsewomen and UFC’s Four Horsewomen at next month’s Survivor Series PPV as a “gimmick match”.

“I am a little biased in terms of what it takes to be a WWE superstar and performer for the company. I would look at this as a term ‘a gimmick match,’ where I wouldn’t have an expectation, say me versus Nattie [Natalya] at Hell in a Cell. I wouldn’t expect it to be a match like that. They don’t have the training that we have. It’s just different.

I think the only challenge would be people might forget that WWE is a sports entertainment company. I think it would be exciting … but I don’t know if that would even be a challenge. It may even make it more exciting.”