PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Launches Ad Agency, Discusses Possible Presidential Run

Kemo
09-27-2017, 03:21 PM
Ad Age has published a new interview with Dwayne “The Rock Johnson and Dany Garcia, his business partner, manager and ex-wife. The two spoke about The Rock’s staggering success in Hollywood and and business, as well their new ad agency, a branch of their Seven Bucks production company.

During the interview, Johnson once again discussed the possibility of running for President of the United States. “It’s on the board, it has to be,” he says. “When there’s that many people saying, ‘I want you to consider it,’ then you consider it.”

Garcia added, “I haven’t really wrapped my head around it just yet. When the time comes, if that comes, I’ll get ready.”

The Rock hyped the interview on Instagram, writing:

Expansion, build out and growth for our co-owned Seven Bucks Companies.
Good to get some hang time in with @adage Magazine for their cover story on my co-CEO and enterprise builder @danygarciaco and myself.
Just because there was no blueprint for a guy like me in Hollywood, didn’t mean it couldn’t be done. It just meant it was time to create a new blueprint. Our Seven Bucks’ never wants to just play in the game.. we want to change the way the game is played. #SevenBucksCompanies #Film #TV #Digital #Advertising �� by @robertascroft

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/21909810_337709786677894_7593263297541963776_n.jpg