PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Travels To India To Announce December Live Events

Kemo
10-02-2017, 10:34 PM
WWE COO Triple H traveled to India over the weekend to announce live events to be held from the country in December.

The shows are scheduled for December 7th and 8th at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium in Delhi and will feature the Superstars of the RAW brand.

Reigning WWE Champion and SmackDown Live star Jinder Mahal will be at both shows.

Also advertised for the Delhi and Abu Dhabi events are Roman Reigns, Finn Balor, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Braun Strowman, The Miz, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss and Bayley.

For ticket information for the December events, visit BookMyShow.com.

Back in August, Triple H did a media conference call to promote SummerSlam and commented on WWE’s decision to get firmly behind Jinder Mahal.

Triple H said, “We always thought he had the potential to [be WWE Champion]. He was one of the last two guys in the finals for me at the first, to determine the first NXT Champion. People forget that. I thought he had that ability. He came right up to main roster, things didn’t pan out the way we wanted them to pan out. You can talk to him about that, he’ll kind of give you his take on it too as well. Part of that’s him, part of that’s us, part of that being not ready for it.”

He added, “Drew McIntrye, same thing, right? Nothing always goes the way you plan. But, you take them out of the environment, when both those guys left us, it looked – go figure some things out, take your time, mature. Be ready for the opportunity, because when it comes back, you’re gonna want to be able to kill it, and they both have. I think that’s great.“