PDA

View Full Version : Dolph Ziggler Responds To Fans Complaining About His Impersonator Gimmick

Kemo
10-02-2017, 10:42 PM
In recent weeks, SmackDown Live Superstar Dolph Ziggler has been copying the entrances of WWE legends including The Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, Triple H and most recently, The Undertaker.

Many fans aren’t having it and have mocked Ziggler on social media for being unoriginal, but Ziggler says the more fans complain, the more popular he is, the more television time he gets and the more money he makes.

My fav part is, the MORE marks complain (online, obviously) in unison during my seg, it makes it MORE popular & they give me MORE time haha

— Dolph Ziggler (@HEELZiggler) September 28, 2017

pic.twitter.com/yoVdJr6fN6

— Dolph Ziggler (@HEELZiggler) September 29, 2017

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DK6D38cVwAASCxQ.jpg

Ziggler is one of the best workers in WWE, but his character has languished in the mid card for most of his career. Despite the fact that his days challenging for the World Titles are probably over, DZ sounds content with his role.

Bro, you're arguing with a character from a tv show. Even better, said character repeatedly says he phones it in and gets paid more than ever. Yet somehow you think you deserve a non-halfass response bc why? Bc you said something mean online. Hot. Take.

— Dolph Ziggler (@HEELZiggler) October 1, 2017

Bro, I had years and years of matches and for FOUR weeks I don't have televised matches…don't you think we all deserved a few weeks off from my wrestling? I've missed like 6 weeks of work in 12 years, this just makes sense. Plus I'm talking

12 years is more time than most.