PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Undergoing Rotator Cuff Surgery Today

Kemo
10-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Jeff Hardy will be undergoing surgery this morning to repair a torn rotator cuff. He’ll be out of action through early 2018 and we should have a better idea about the timeframe for return after the procedure.

During an interview with WWE.com last week, Jeff Hardy revealed that the situation is frustrating but he’s staying positive and hoping to be back ‘better than ever.’

“It’s depressing,” he admitted. “More than any time in a career, it’s those times that make you go, ‘Wow, I love professional wrestling.’ It sucks that I can’t be involved in [a] match or can’t get in there and do what I normally do because I’m injured, but I just have to get over that, stop worrying about it and look forward and push myself to get repaired and healed and come back better than ever with a brand-new shoulder.”

Jeff told WWE.com that he’s open to the idea of appearing on WWE television in the coming months in a non-physical capacity while he recovers.

In recent weeks we’ve seen Matt Hardy teaming up with Jason Jordan, but expect to see Matt competing in singles action in the near future.