PDA

View Full Version : Lita Says WWE Is Considering New Tag Titles, Talks Women’s Royal Rumble

Kemo
10-06-2017, 12:42 AM
During a recent Q&A session in Paris, WWE Hall Of Famer Lita talked about a number of WWE Related topics and revealed some interesting backstage details about the plans for the Women’s Division.

She revealed that there have been talks within the company about introducing a tag team title for women and said that she loves the introduction of Women’s Money In The Bank:

“There has been talks of tag titles for the Women’s Division and I think that I love that they first introduced the MITB briefcase, that’s been a long time coming and that adds an element of surprise within the title picture.”

Talking about the possibility of a Royal Rumble for female participants, the former Women’s Champion said that she would love it if there was a Women’s Rumble:

“I would absolutely love if there was a Women’s Rumble. If anybody has seen the Mae Young Classic, has watched Ring of Honor, has watched these promotions around the world, there are no shortage of entrants of who could be in that Royal Rumble.”

While it’s yet to be seen if any of these plans for the Women’s Division actually turn out to be a reality in the upcoming times, both these ideas are definitely worth exploring as the next step into the Women’s Revolution