PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart Buries Eric Bischoff, Reveals New Details About The Montreal Screwjob Match

Kemo
10-10-2017, 05:30 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart was Sam Roberts guest on the latest Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast.

Bret absolutely buried former WCW president Eric Bischoff, calling him “the worst loser, maggot that ever got into wrestling.” He also spoke about what went wrong with his WCW run and made some very surprising comments about his match against Shawn Michaels at Survivor Series 1997. Check out what Bret said about:

Eric Bischoff and WCW:

“I think WCW would kill any kind of joy in your life I think I started to hate money, the money they paid me was insane. I would be off and then they would pay for a first-class plane and car and then just before Eric Bischoff would tell me I had the day off, I didn’t go down to dog it I came to work. They were so bad they would kill any hope in anybody, I don’t have anything good to say about Eric Bischoff or anything he ever did, talk about a midas touch, he had the opposite. He could kill a career and wouldn’t even know it, you could have passion and a genius for the business and he wouldn’t have a clue, he was the worst loser, maggot that ever got into wrestling, he was a nice enough guy, but he was just the worst.

They had everything and all they needed was someone who knew what to do, someone with half a brain.”