PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash And Sean Waltman Share Thoughts On Recent WWE Controversies

Kemo
10-16-2017, 07:18 PM
WWE Hall Of Famer Kevin Nash recently sat down with Former DX Member Sean Waltman for Waltman’s X-Pac 1-2-360 podcast. During the course of it, the duo discussed a number of controversial topics which have been in talks recently such as The Young Bucks using Too Sweet gesture and more. Below are some of the highlights from the podcast:

Kevin on working with Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode:

“I think I was instrumental teaching them just how to chain wrestle. There was so much talent there, there really was a ton of talent. It reminded me a lot of when we all came to WCW. There was Eddie, Dragon, Benoit, Juventud, Rey -they had so much young good talent and we had the nucleus of older veteran guys to hold them down, cause that’s what you do. I always thought Joe was special and immediately when he got to NXT, I thought he would be a perfect opponent for Brock Lesnar; that it would be a real good match up. Roode was always really solid, I am surprise it took him so long to get into the fold of WWE.”

Nash on Young Bucks using the Too Sweet gesture:

“You [Waltman] created that, that’s your hand signal. You’re the one that came in and told the rest of us…so if anybody should get credit for that hand gesture, it’s you. You showed it to “The Kliq”, it’s our inside hand gesture; so if they want to call it “Too Sweet” that’s fine. I mean I am sure someone created the peace sign, you’re not gonna get intellectual rights on that…It keeps us alive.”

Sean on the Enzo Amore and Neville situation:

“I think they (WWE) should have left it on Enzo a little longer. When they put the championship on him…he’s done really well with it. I think people are watching more. Has there ever been a cruiserweight title match main event RAW ever? No. Some people may not like Enzo, but let’s give credit where it’s due.”

Waltman on Sami Zayn’s heel turn:

“Crazy thing, It might have been 6 months ago, maybe not that long ago…I was like, they aren’t doing much with Sami Zayn. It’s a crying shame because he’s one of the best talents they (WWE) has. So, I got on my phone, texted Hunter: you should turn Sami Zayn heel. You would not believe how he crapped on that idea. I mean, he thought I was a complete moron for suggesting that (laughs).”