PDA

View Full Version : Puff Daddy Changing His Name To Brother Love?

Kemo
11-08-2017, 04:58 PM
Over the weekend, music and fashion mogul Sean “Puffy Daddy” Combs set off a firestorm when he posted a video on Twitter announcing he was changing his name once again to “Brother Love.”

As wrestling fans know, the real Brother Love was the WWE personality portrayed by Bruce Prichard – who, along with Conrad Thompson, hosts the wildly popular podcast, “Something To Wrestle” podcast on MLW Radio.

I decided to change my name again!

My new name is LOVE aka Brother Love. #TakeDat pic.twitter.com/gArAXusygG

— Sean Diddy Combs (@diddy) November 4, 2017

The news of Diddy’s gimmick infringement got mainstream media coverage, with WWE, CNN, Fox News, People, Reuters and more covering the story.

Even Bruce Prichard himself chimed in, telling TMZ that he’s ready to step in the ring with Puff Daddy and open up a can of whoop-ass. “I would do anything to wrestle with Diddy — anytime, any place,” Prichard told TMZ Sports.

Prichard added, “You stay in your world and I’ll stay in mine, because I don’t wanna have to get you inside of a solid steel cage and open up my own can of whoop-ass on you!”

Puff Daddy posted a follow-up video on Instagram on Tuesday, stating that due to overwhelming media coverage and backlash he received on social media, he’s not changing his name – and “Brother Love” is just one of his alter-egoes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbLHfh5j7rp