PDA

View Full Version : New WWE NXT Champion Celebrates, WWE Star Gives Props to Triple H, The Velveteen Dream

Kemo
11-19-2017, 07:56 PM
– Below is video of new WWE NXT Champion Andrade “Cien” Almas and Zelina Vega talking to Kayla Braxton after the big win over Drew McIntyre at “Takeover: WarGames” last night. Vega says she told everyone what would happen with the new Almas, and now it’s time to celebrate.

KDsFUI5cjmc

– Below is video of Kayla interviewing The Velveteen Dream after his impressive loss to Aleister Black at Takeover. Dream is just happy that Black said his name at the end.

HPHAbtOmDE0

– As noted, Dustin Rhodes was among the Superstars shown in the crowd for Takeover last night. He tweeted the following on last night’s show, giving props to Triple H and the roster:

The Dream be smiling tonight! #WarGames #NXTakeOver

— Dustin Rhodes (@Goldust) November 19, 2017

I take a bow to @TripleH for doing a helluva job with #WarGames #WeAreNXT . Thank you Trips!! pic.twitter.com/VARUO0CuEF

Nice job to all the talent involved in #NXTTakeOverHouston #WarGames

Dusty created so many things in the industry. Today I got to stand next one of them.
Tonight I get to watch as fan….I know he is too. #NXTTakeOver: WarGames pic.twitter.com/74hCzuiXJx