PDA

View Full Version : WWE 365 Preview for Tonight, The Miz vs. Baron Corbin, Andrade Almas on Winning the WWE NXT Title

Kemo
11-19-2017, 08:06 PM
– Below is a new preview for tonight’s WWE 365 premiere on the WWE Network after Survivor Series goes off the air. As noted, the premiere episode will focus on Kevin Owens.

.@FightOwensFight had one goal in mind as he prepared to compete at #WrestleMania 33! #WWE365 premieres TONIGHT on @WWENetwork! pic.twitter.com/c37F564q4Y

— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) November 19, 2017

– New WWE NXT Champion Andrade “Cien” Almas tweeted the following today on his big win over Drew McIntyre at “Takeover: WarGames” last night:

This is my time! This is my moment!! #Tranquilo #latinblood #ElIdolo #muñeca #thenewchampion @WWENXT pic.twitter.com/UFuzRd1Dx0

— Andrade Cien Almas (@AndradeCienWWE) November 19, 2017

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPAuQe7VQAAm8yG.jpg

– WWE United States Champion Baron Corbin and WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz took to Twitter and wrote the following on their big champion vs. champion match at Survivor Series:

Every accolade is a trophy.
Every title is a paycheck.

But I’m just going to beat up @mikethemiz. Because I can. And because I want to. #SurvivorSeries

— Baron Corbin (@BaronCorbinWWE) November 19, 2017

The Miz? A-List
Baron Corbin? B-Rate#ICTitle? Prestigious#USTitle? Languishing#SurvivorSeries? My night. #Raw

— The Miz (@mikethemiz) November 19, 2017