PDA

View Full Version : ECW House Results - 9th Oct 2006 (BATON ROUGE, LA)

Dangerous Incorporated
10-09-2006, 03:34 PM
*RESULTS* ECW House Show - 9/10/06

Where: BATON ROUGE, LA

Today, the "Tribe of ECW" brought their mayhem to Baton Rouge Louisiana at the Baton Rouge River Center.The show lasted a good 2 and a half hours with a lot of playing to the crowd.

The day started with Brad Armstrong against Eric Perez. Armstrong got the win with a reversal roll-up.

Next match was Louisiana's own Rodney Mack vs. Balls Mahoney. Lots of back and forth action with Balls trying to get the punches in to get the "Ballls" chant at least 3 times. Rodney won with a submission that I couldn't see.

The F.B.I. were up next against Heyman's Enforcers. Lots of slapstick stuff during this match with both teams playing really well to the crowd. The Enforcers got the win after they hit Guido with the billyclub when the referee wasn't looking.

Up next was New Orleans' own Jazz vs. The F.B.I.'s Trinity well at least she came out to their music, but no F.B.I. The crowd wasn't much into this match other then wanting to see Trinity's puppies. Jazz got the win with her finisher, the Jazz Stinger.

Out comes Matt Striker. I was just waiting for the southern redneck bashing. Matt came out and started to degrade the crowd as he does so well and a LSU chant started. Matt thanked us for knowing how to spell. He then went on to talk about how the south and ECW were both vile and he didn't belong in either. He talked about meeting someone else who doesn't belong in ECW and is worthy of changing next to him in the locker room, someone who was worthy of showering next to him as well, then introduced Rene Dupree. Rene comes in and talks some more smack while Striker is telling the crowd Rene's penis size, I guess from when they were showering.

Thankfully, this brought out Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer cut a good promo about how Baton Rouge was part of original ECW's stomping ground and that he was with men like the Dudleys, Tazz and The Sandman when they were still in diapers. Striker distracted Dreamer and Rene attacked. Striker was telling Renee to beatdown Dreamer like The Gators did LSU this week. The crowd not happy with that one. Enter Sandman. Cue the music and clear the ring here comes Sandman.

With Striker and Rene in the ring, Dreamer announces they should have an old school ECW tag match....lots of back and forth in this match with Dreamer getting worked over most of the time. Dreamer and Sandman get the win when Sandman gets Striker with the kendo stick after some interference. Post-match, Dreamer and Sandman get 10 people in the ring to have an ECW Beer Bash! They had four guys in the ring then Dreamer told Sandman he was tired of the "sausagefest" and started trying to get girls in the ring. Thankfully ECW was making sure everyone was 21 with Dreamer asking "Your'e 21 right?" Dreamer then told one girl, "Even though you look like the Big Show get in here." At that point Sandman said, "Forget about boobies lets drink some beer!" They then all cracked a beer. Everyone drank as Tommy drank off of some young woman's bosom.

Intermission then back to action with C.M. Punk and Mike Knox with Kelly "Ugh" Kelly. Knox was on the offense with Kelly being in distress when Knox was beating C.M. Punk. The win came with C.M. Punk getting the Guillotine Choke/Keylock combo on Mike Knox.

Your second to last match was Kevin Thorn vs. RVD. Good match lots of back and forth and playing to the crowd at the start of the match. RVD gets the win with The Five Star Frog Splash after hitting all his signature moves.

Your Main Event under Extreme Rules is Sabu vs. Test. Most of the crowd was watching the entrance ramp while the lights where out when of course Sabu entered the ring and was in the middle pointing at the heavens. Test then came out to a lot of boos and "Get off the roids" chants. Lots of action in this match and Test actually took the bump into the table set in the corner for the 3 count. That concluded the show.