PDA

View Full Version : Alexa Bliss Responds To Claims That She’s Not As Talented As The Four Horsewomen

Kemo
12-28-2017, 01:59 AM
WWE RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss was recently a guest on Sam Roberts’ Wrestling podcast to talk about her journey through the industry. During the interview, “Little Miss Bliss” discussed the comparisons she has received, as far as her in-ring ability goes, to women such as those in the Four Horsewomen stable. Oftentimes Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Bayley, and Charlotte Flair are referred to as better workers than Bliss, however, “Five Feet Of Fury” is statistically the most successful champion since the beginning of the Women’s Revolution.

During her interview with Roberts, Bliss explained that she believes this distinction is made due to the fact that she doesn’t use “flashy moves,” something she doesn’t like to do as a heel character:

“When I was in NXT, I was still training every day. I was still in the ring every day and working every live event. And just because I wasn’t on shows that were taped for NXT TV, I don’t think people knew what skills I could do. And being a bad guy, I try not to do a lot of flashy moves and a lot of, I guess, good guy skills because that’s not my character and I feel like people take that as, ‘oh, well, she’s not as skilled as Sasha [Banks] or Bayley, Charlotte [Flair], or Becky [Lynch].

“But, I take that as a challenge. I’m like, ‘well, I can do all these things. I chose not to because I don’t have to. My character isn’t supposed to be flashy and be over-the-top. I’m supposed to be dirty in the ring. I’m supposed to kick and punch and I’m supposed to cheat and find ways to win at all costs.”