PDA

View Full Version : Taz Wanted Charlotte Flair To Turn Heel On SmackDown Live

Kemo
12-28-2017, 02:02 AM
On last week’s episode of SmackDown Live, Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair thanked the crowd for being so invested in the Women’s Revolution. This promo came just 24 hours after Monday Night RAW Commissioner Stephanie McMahon announced the first-ever all-female Royal Rumble match set to take place next month. Charlotte is a big fan favorite at the moment on WWE TV, but former WWE Superstar Taz took to his radio show, The Taz Show, to explain why he feels “The Queen” should’ve turned heel:

“There was a good portion of [the interview] were I thought, ‘Wow, she’s gonna turn like, nasty heel here, early in this promo,'” said Taz. “She didn’t do it, but I thought she was gonna. I really did. And then they went into doing angles after that. But, there was an opportunity for her before Naomi came out.

“For her to really turn heel, heel, heel, but, it’s probably not time. I just was thinking, they need someone to bury this Royal Rumble first time ever female thing. They need a woman to do it, not a guy. And it’s just a heat, heat gimmick, and I think Charlotte could do it with no problem. But, I think [WWE] had their chance, and they didn’t do it. Instead, they went to a tag match.”