PDA

View Full Version : Braun Strowman Reveals His Favorite Part About Being A WWE Superstar

Kemo
01-09-2018, 12:22 AM
“The Monster Among Men” Braun Strowman recently appeared on ESPN Radio’s The J&J Show to promote WWE’s upcoming episode of Monday Night RAW from Memphis, Tennessee. During the interview Strowman revealed his favorite part about being a WWE Superstar, and it turns out its the influence he has on the younger generation of WWE fans:

“When it comes to the kids, I always have time for [them]. Literally, that is my favorite part about being a WWE superstar is the influence that we get to [have] with the little ones. Just seeing their faces, walking around the arena now that, per se, I’m more liked by the crowd and almost a good guy. Just on my way out of the ring high-fiving the kids, just the looks on their face. I mean, it’s really, really special.

“There’s so many opportunities to open a kid’s eyes and show them a window of things that they’re not used to seeing. Just that little split second when I stop on my time just to give them a handshake or a high-five. That, in my opinion, leaves a lasting impression… At the end of the day, that’s the best part about all of this.”