PDA

View Full Version : Cedric Alexander Comments Cruiserweight Title Shot, Titus O’Neil Calls Out H&M

Kemo
01-09-2018, 12:31 AM
– As we’ve previously reported, Cedric Alexander is set to receive his shot at the Cruiserweight Title tonight on Monday Night RAW against Enzo Amore. Alexander earned his shot several weeks ago by defeating Drew Gulak on RAW, however, the match was put on hold as Amore was sidelined from WWE TV with the flu. Alexander Tweeted out the following regarding finally getting his shot at the strap tonight:

I'm a man who has loved pro wrestling/sports entertainment since the age of 5. In fact it is the only sport I've ever watched and only career I've ever wanted. Tomorrow night on #RAW I accomplish a goal and become Champion! Like it or not its gonna happen!#AgeOfAlexander

— Cedric Alexander (@CedricAlexander) January 7, 2018

– WWE Superstar Titus O’Neil called out clothing line H&M for a racially insensitive ad on Twitter. Check it out:

Dear,@hm

YOUR COMPANY JUST FAILED MISERABLY!!! But I’m sure many will just say all this will blow over..And it Will because hey,
when it comes To cases of Racial profiling,Stereotyping and Sexual assault to men/women in the workplace it always does blow over right??#SHAME pic.twitter.com/5dWHHYc31r

— Titus O'Neil (@TitusONeilWWE) January 8, 2018