PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Teases Transition To “Broken” Character, Cedrick Alexander & Mustafa Ali Receive “This Is Awesome” Chants

Kemo
01-24-2018, 08:51 PM
– Following his loss to Bray Wyatt on RAW 25, “Woken” Matt Hardy teased the likes of Reby Hardy, his son Maxel, and Senor Benjamin coming to WWE with him. He also said he needs to return to the Hardy Compound to draw power from his ‘platoon.’ Hardy then stated that he needs to return to his “BROKEN” beginnings, teasing that he may soon be using the “Broken” gimmick instead of the “Woken” one he has been using on WWE TV as of late:

On this Eve in The York of New, I lost a single Battle in #TheGreatWar to an ETERNAL RIVAL.

I must return to The Hardy Compound & draw from the POWAH of my PLATOON.

They bring FOCUS to my MAGIC. pic.twitter.com/1OHfGITVyC

— #WOKEN Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) January 23, 2018

I've had a very PROLIFIC PREMONITION, #WOKENWarriors..

Following my setback in #TheGreatWar at #RAW25, I've been MANDATED by the #7Deities to return to & focus on my #BROKEN BEGINNINGS.

My MAGIC is most POTENT at The Hardy Compound. pic.twitter.com/RLLzMfGgC0

— #WOKEN Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) January 24, 2018

– In the main event of last night’s episode of 205 Live, Cedrick Alexander and Mustafa Ali put on an incredible main event that garnered “This Is Awesome” chants from the crowd. Highlights from the match, including both Alexander and Ali’s reactions, can be found below:

xz_CIT1lyKM

UCIJLghe5wM