PDA

View Full Version : WWE Superstar Expresses Bitterness Towards 2017 Royal Rumble

Kemo
01-27-2018, 08:55 PM
WWE released a video ahead of the 2018 Royal Rumble which airs on January 28th from the Wells Fargo Center Philadelphia. The feature contains superstars reviewing their time in the 2017 Royal Rumble, as well as Charlotte and Becky Lynch discussing their feelings before the first Women’s Royal Rumble.

Other highlights include Mojo Rawley and Jack Gallagher offering a unique take on commentary, discussing weapons in the rumble match, and how to enter the ring.

Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch also give their prediction for the men’s rumble match, stating that Elias is the dark horse.

The most interesting and entertaining part of this video however, is how Randy Orton remembers last year’s Royal Rumble event.

On seeing Roman Reigns eliminate The Undertaker, Orton said:

“Yeah, [if] memory serves me correctly, this set up the mainevent for WrestleMania, even though I won the damn thing and if you win The Royal Rumble – you go to the mainevent of WrestleMania – this [Roman Reigns vs The Undertaker] was the mainevent of WrestleMania. So I remember that.”

Later in the video Orton re-lives his celebration after eliminating Reigns from the rumble to win the match, and explains how he was still placed behind Reigns on the match card for WrestleMania.

XP1PDe1QLJA