PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Banks Has ‘Nothing Nice’ To Say About Ronda Rousey’s WWE Debut

Kemo
01-31-2018, 05:41 PM
After months of speculations Ronda Rousey finally made her official WWE debut during the Royal Rumble PPV this past Sunday, immediately following the Women’s Royal Rumble.

However, her debut didn’t sit well with some female WWE wrestlers and as we noted before both Nikki Bella and Nia Jax criticised Rousey overshadowing Asuka’s victory in the Rumble.

During her recent interview with Busted Open Radio, Sasha Banks was also asked about Ronda’s arrival and her comments too showed the frustration of the whole Women’s Division.

While The Boss did not say anything negative about the former UFC Star, she refused to comment on her debut at all, claiming that she has nothing nice to say:

“My feelings…and sorry to do it to you guys. You know, I have nothing nice to say so I can’t say anything at all, I have nothing to say about it.”

All these comments show that the female locker room of WWE was not pleased with the way Ronda was given the spotlight over the historic Women’s Royal Rumble.

Rousey has reportedly signed a full-time contract with WWE and is expected to be part of a Mixed Tag Match at WrestleMania this year. Below is a video of her talking about her WWE debut following the Royal Rumble PPV:

xnPiHn3QeOU