PDA

View Full Version : Dixie Carter On Drake Maverick’s Debut, Superstar Undergoes Surgery, MMC Viewership

Kemo
01-31-2018, 05:46 PM
– Former Impact Wrestling President Dixie Carter took notice of Drake Maverick being named the new General Manager of 205 Live. She tweeted the following about ‘Rockstar Spud’ making his WWE debut:

Oh my sweet @RockstarSpud. So very proud…but OF COURSE I’ve seen this in you all along! ? Best #BritishBootCamp decision. Best memories as YOUR sidekick, not the other way around. Best @WWE decision. #205Live #SDLive

— Dixie Carter (@TNADixie) January 31, 2018

– Live viewership for WWE’s Mixed Match Challenge series on Facebook continues to decline. This week’s episode peaked at around 62,000 viewers, down over 50% from the premiere. Here are the approximated peak live viewership numbers so far:

Week 1: 135,600
Week 2: 91,900
Week 3: 62,400

– WWE Superstar Epico (Orlando Colon) underwent shoulder surgery yesterday in Birmingham, AL. At this time, it’s unknown how long Epico will be out of action. He posted this photo from the hospital:

Surgery done!!!! Thank you to my lovely wife, mom and son for being there for me!!! And Dr Dugas for an awesome job!! Now time to rehab and get better! pic.twitter.com/80xO8QrKdv

— Epico (@WWEEpico) January 31, 2018