PDA

View Full Version : The Rock To Produce & Host New Reality Show, XFL Takes Shots At NFL On Twitter During Super Bowl

Kemo
02-06-2018, 12:49 AM
– Following last night’s Super Bowl The Rock appeared on Jimmy Fallon to announce the launch of his new reality competition series “Titan Games.” The series will air on NBC with 10 episodes in its first season; and is being produced by both A. Smith & Company (who produces American Ninja Warrior) and Rock’s Seven Bucks Productions. “The Great One” will serve as the host of the show in addition to executive producer. Here’s The Rock’s announcement of the show on Fallon:

Ti8CzxxD5Qk

f4QNYfcD8Yw

Announcing our new @SevenBucksProd competition series @NBCTitanGames! Creating a platform where I put the spotlight where it belongs…on the ones who accept the challenge of a lifetime. Don’t just watch me on this show, join me on this show: https://t.co/Y6aVyLadNs #TitanGames pic.twitter.com/COBbFZI4JS

— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) February 5, 2018

– In reference to last night’s Super Bowl, Vince McMahon’s XFL Twitter account took a few shots at the NFL during the game. The XFL commented on the NFL’s catch rules, how dragged out their game is, and the complexity of the NFL rule system. Check it out:

In the XFL, a catch is a catch. #XFL2020 pic.twitter.com/0oWoji9DQb

— XFL (@xfl2020) February 4, 2018

Less stall, more ball. #XFL2020 pic.twitter.com/9ibV0vR8v7

Simpler rules. #XFL2020 pic.twitter.com/wj2B3jE9Cg