PDA

View Full Version : How Jason Jordan’s Injury Affected Elimination Chamber Main Event

Kemo
02-08-2018, 08:03 PM
It turns out that Jason Jordan’s recent injury had some lasting affects on the Elimination Chamber match. Per a report from Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE’s original plans had Jordan and Seth Rollins being a part of the Elimination Chamber match. This was in order to set up an eventual WrestleMania match between the pair in New Orleans.

Due to Jordan’s recent injury neither man is now planned to participate in the match. Jordan underwent successful surgery to help his neck injury earlier this week. As for a possible WrestleMania match between Jordan and Rollins, Meltzer noted that it’s “not a dead issue” at this time. It’s currently unknown how long Jordan’s injury will keep him sidelined.

It should be noted that prior to undergoing surgery Jordan’s wife took to social media and called over exaggerations of his injury on the internet ‘fake news.’ She also described the injury as ‘minor’:

“I will address this once…

“Yes, “Jason Jordan” is injured. I assure you everything you have seen online is “Fake News!” He has a minor neck injury and will be back in no time! Although, I am very excited to have him home for a bit, I promise, I will help guide him to a speedy recovery! Thank you to everyone who reached out to check on him! He is very positive and already planning his comeback! In the meantime, just please keep sending Nathan and I good vibes!!”