PDA

View Full Version : Reports Suggest Bray Wyatt Is Spending Child Support Money On Gifts For JoJo, Wyatt Responds

Kemo
02-25-2018, 02:12 AM
This past September WWE Superstar Bray Wyatt split from his wife Samantha after she reportedly learned that Wyatt had been cheating on her with WWE ring announcer JoJo Offerman. Wyatt and Samantha were college sweethearts and had been married five years before separating. The couple had two children together, aged six and four-years-old. Per a court order Wyatt was demanded to pay $14,735 per month in spousal support in addition to an upfront payment of $50,000 for legal expenses.

Apparently Wyatt has only been paying Samantha $6,000 per month, which is almost two-and-a-half times less than the court ordered. Daily Mail is reporting that Wyatt has apparently been spending the money he needs to pay Samantha on expensive gifts for JoJo. This claim comes from Samantha herself via Daily Mail, who reports Wyatt “spends much of his time” at JoJo’s apartment in Florida. Legal documents suggest Wyatt has spent more than $11,000 on “non-necessary” purchases since December 20, 2017.

Some items included on the list are $5,006.27 worth of miniature horses, food between the dates of 2/20 and 12/29, $533.93 worth of jewelry “not for his wife,” and hundreds of dollars spent at various locations such as a Miami bar, burlesque club E11even, Tootsie’s strip club, Stillwaters Tavern, and many more. Ray Rafool, Samantha’s attorney, claims Wyatt has a “reckless and dangerous mentality,” and says he needs to own up to his responsibilities:

“This really is just the tip of the iceberg,” Rafool told The Daily Mail. “He had already gone to Vegas and spent a lot of money at Nobu or one of the restaurants – substantial amounts of money. He’s told my client – it’s my money, not your money. It’s my money. That’s a dangerous and reckless mentality. It’s not accurate under the law and it’s not healthy for the family.”

Wyatt seemed to subtly respond to these reports online in a recent Tweet. Here’s what he had to say about the “lies”:

People spread lies.

You know who you are.

Lies.

ALL lies.

But a wolf never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

FOOL

— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) February 23, 2018