PDA

View Full Version : Ronda Rousey Comments On Triple H’s Sucker Punch To Kurt Angle, What Happened After RAW?, John Cena On His Undertaker WrestleMania Challenge

Kemo
02-27-2018, 10:17 PM
– On last night’s closing segment of Monday Night RAW; Ronda Rousey, Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, and Kurt Angle attempted to clear the air from their incident at Elimination Chamber. Angle was pressured into admitting that he lied about Triple H and Stephanie’s comments regarding Rousey. Angle apologized and Stephanie apologized to Rousey for slapping Rousey at Elimination Chamber after she put Triple H through a table.

Before Triple H and Stephanie left the ring, however, “The Game” hit Angle with a punch (that actually missed) and knocked him down. Rousey tended to Angle as RAW went off air. “The Rowdy One” took to Twitter to comment on Triple H’s sucker punch on Angle:

1st day on the job… @stephaniemcmahon slaps me…
2nd day on the job… my fellow Olympian @therealkurtangle, an American hero with pneumonia, gets sucker punched by @tripleh …
This is far from over. pic.twitter.com/Q1klVTtVmq

— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) February 27, 2018

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXBMdshWkAIv3tE.jpg

T2aJzwAeA9Y

– The dark main event of Monday Night RAW after the show went off air on the USA Network featured John Cena and Roman Reigns teaming against RAW Tag Team Champions The Bar. Reigns and Cena won the match, however, The Bar retained the titles. There was said to be a lot of comedy and mic work during the bout.

– As we’ve noted, John Cena teased a WrestleMania match with The Undertaker this April before stating that match is “impossible.” Check out the segment via WWE’s Twitter here:

"I'm here tonight to say my Road to #WrestleMania goes straight through SMACKDOWN!!!"

Free agent @JohnCena is going to #SDLive TOMORROW NIGHT! #RAW pic.twitter.com/NitPwjOK0i

— WWE (@WWE) February 27, 2018