PDA

View Full Version : Cody Sends Warning to Kenny Omega, Jay Lethal Hypes ROH 16th Anniversary

Kemo
02-28-2018, 08:36 PM
On April 7, Cody will finally meet Kenny Omega. The match is expected to headline Supercard of Honor XII. Last month at NJPW’s The New Beginning in Sapporo, Cody gave Omega a Crossroads and was going to hit him with a chair before Kota Ibushi made the save.

Since then, the Golden Lovers have reunited and Bullet Club is in shambles. Cody believes a victory over Omega would make the world view him as the true leader of Bullet Club. He fired a warning at “The Best Bout Machine” in a new ROH video:

“What a year for the Bullet Club, the most profitable in the faction’s history. Let’s think about it. Think about those records that Marty Scurll and The Young Bucks set. That watershed agreement that everybody seems to be benefiting off of doesn’t happen unless I sign on the dotted line … There was Marty over there, Hangman over there, The Bucks, the streamers but no Kenny. Leadership, it’s not a title. You have to live it! Go ahead and bring Kota Ibushi with you because I want to see the look when he sees you in pain and the rest of the world sees me as the leader of the Bullet Club.”

NOdLC0njVK8

Jay Lethal has sent out quite the statement to ROH World champion Dalton Castle. Next Friday night (March 9), Lethal will challenge Castle in the main event of ROH 16th Anniversary. In a new promo, Lethal says Castle’s reign is coming to an end:

“Dalton Castle I have waited, not patiently, but I have waited nonetheless for this exact moment. I stand the number one contender right now for the Ring of Honor World championship. Just saying it makes my hair stand up … One more time I will become the Ring of Honor World champion.”

smuYdWxQK_M