PDA

View Full Version : Adam Cole Explains How His First Year In WWE Has Been

Kemo
03-03-2018, 11:50 PM
WWE NXT Superstar Adam Cole recently did an interview with Benjamin Raven of MLive.com to promote Saturday’s NXT live event near Detroit. Cole was asked about his thoughts on his first full year with WWE:

“I always think back to that first night in Brooklyn, where I debuted, and it was this total surprise. I just remember thinking, ‘I hope they care, I hope they remember me.’ The way they embraced me that night, I knew it was the start of something special.”

Cole also divulged that former WWE Universal Champion and current SmackDown Live star Kevin Owens has been extremely supportive of him:

“Kevin has always gone above and beyond in being supportive of me in my journey. To have him there to support me was awesome. Talk about another friendship that will never go away.”

He also discussed starting off in WWE with developmental and not jumping right into the depthy waters of Monday Night RAW or SmackDown Live on the main roster:

“NXT is something I really believe in and still do. This is made up of young passionate people that want to make a name for themselves. I wanted to be a part of WWE, and part of NXT first as if I went to Raw or SmackDown right away I would always wonder what NXT would have been like. The coaches, the team and hands-on approach is really cool and I will be able to look back see how happy I was to be a part of this.”