PDA

View Full Version : Rusev Jokes About Getting Released From WWE, Goldust Teases WrestleMania 34 Ring Gear, WWE Lands French TV Deal

Kemo
03-03-2018, 11:53 PM
– Rusev continues to throw shade at his current role with WWE on Twitter. WWE Universe’s Twitter account recently posted a poll about the “Greatest Move Of Rusev’s Career.” Rusev responded to the poll by saying “LOL Am i getting released or something !?!” Check it out:

We're narrowed it down; now YOU get to vote! What is the most memorable move of @RusevBUL's career? #WAMWednesday

— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) February 28, 2018

LOL Am i getting released or something !?!

— Rusev (@RusevBUL) March 2, 2018

– Currently Goldust doesn’t have any plans to be involved in WrestleMania 34, however, a fan recently asked him if he has a lucky or favorite ring suit. Goldust responded by saying that he’s excited for fans to see the suit he has planned for “The Show Of Shows” in New Orleans this year:

@Goldust how many wrestling suits do you have now? And do you have a favourite/lucky one?

— Ryan Duarte (@ryanduarte91) February 28, 2018

A lot, and no. My wrestlemania suit this year is all the luck I need. Can’t wait for all to see it. https://t.co/ZaUXBhVph7

— Dustin Rhodes (@Goldust) February 28, 2018

– WWE announced the following:

L’ÉQUIPE AND WWE ANNOUNCE FREE-TO-AIR BROADCAST AGREEMENT IN FRANCE

PARIS, France and STAMFORD, Conn., March 2, 2018 – WWE (NYSE: WWE) and L’Équipe, the leading French free TV channel dedicated to sport, today announced a new agreement to broadcast WWE’s flagship program Raw® on free-to-air television in France.

Beginning March 10, L’Équipe channel la chaine L’Équipe will air a one-hour version of Raw at 10 a.m. on Saturdays with an additional re-air on Saturday nights, all with French commentary.

“We are delighted to partner with WWE, renowned all over the world for its high-quality TV programs,” said Arnaud de Courcelles, L’Équipe TV Director. “La chaine L’Équipe is happy to offer Raw to its viewers, which is a mix of spectacular sport and entertainment!”

“We are thrilled to partner with L’Équipe and expand our reach on their popular channel in France,” said Michelle Wilson, WWE Co-President. “This partnership to deliver localized WWE programming allows us to provide our unique blend of action-packed, family-friendly entertainment to WWE fans throughout the country.”

Raw will also be available on L’Équipe’s TV Everywhere platform for authenticated subscribers, and on its 7-day VOD catchup window.