PDA

View Full Version : USA Network Botches RAW Ending, Reby Hardy On RAW Hardy Compound Segment, Renee Young

Kemo
03-06-2018, 10:30 PM
– USA Network made a major error during last night’s episode of Monday Night RAW in some parts of the country. After RAW General Manager Kurt Angle announced that a Triple Threat match for the Intercontinental Championship will be happening between The Miz, Seth Rollins, and Finn Balor at WrestleMania 34; RAW abruptly went off the air.

USA Network then began to air the next episode of “UNSOLVED: Who killed Biggie and Tupac?” Many fans missed Paul Heyman’s promo with Roman Reigns that closed the show. USA Network eventually realized the mistake and cut back to the live feed in Milwaukee while Heyman was in the middle of his promo.

– Also on last night’s RAW saw “Woken” Matt Hardy challenge Bray Wyatt to meet him at his Hardy Family Compound. The footage shown of the compound looked stunningly similar to that which was used in IMPACT Wrestling. Fans speculated on social media as to whether or not it was borrowed footage from the old IMPACT segments. Reby Hardy took to Twitter to shut those rumors down, claiming she filmed those clips herself last Tuesday:

I filmed this last Tuesday… https://t.co/iBSmt4sNe6

— Reby Hardy (@RebyHardy) March 6, 2018

– Backstage interviewer Renee Young was noticeably absent from last night’s RAW. A fan took to Twitter to ask Renee why she wasn’t there and she admitted that she was sick and had to miss the show. Young confirmed she’ll be at Fastlane and everything else after that:

Ok but where is @ReneeYoungWWE tho #Raw

— lex ? (@lovelexe3) March 6, 2018

I had to shelf myself this week. but i’ll be at Fastlane and everything else after! Thanks for love you guys

— Renee Young (@ReneeYoungWWE) March 6, 2018