PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles Is Not Interested In John Cena’s WrestleMania 34 Match Proposal

Kemo
03-08-2018, 05:25 PM
WWE Champion AJ Styles recently joined Busted Open Radio with David LaGreca and Mark Henry to discuss his upcoming Six Pack Challenge WWE Title defense against John Cena, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Baron Corbin, and Dolph Ziggler. “The Phenomenal One” sung Cena’s praises and called him one of the greatest of all time:

“I’m not saying that John is a great athlete, I don’t want to discredit who John is,” Styles said. “He’s not known for his moveset. But his psychology is unbelievable! Like, he gets it on another level. It makes up for things he lacks in his moveset because he’s so unbelievable in that ring. When he and I work together… I say him signing something, and he is a leftie, he uses his left hand.

“I said, ‘that’s gotta be what it is John, that’s why we work so well together, because you’re a leftie and I’m a rightie and it just works.’ We’re different in every way, but we keep on putting on great matches.”

On RAW this week Cena suggested a Triple Threat match at WrestleMania between himself, AJ Styles, and Shinsuke Nakamura for the WWE Title. Styles said that he doesn’t want that match to happen as he wants Nakamura all to himself:

“I guess John Cena was on RAW last night saying that he’s going to win [at Fastlane] and I should invoke my rematch clause at WrestleMania so that it can be a three-way between myself, Nakamura and John Cena,” Styles said. “Well I don’t want to do that. I don’t want to lose this match coming up at Fastlane. I want Nakamura all to myself.

“I’ve got a score to settle with Nakamura,” Styles admitted. “We had a match – one match – between him and I in Japan. He took that match, he won that one. He had home field advantage. I want the home field advantage this time and we’ll see what happens. I want him all to myself.”

"I don't want a Triple Threat at #Wrestlemania. I want @ShinsukeN all to myself."#WWEChampion @AJStylesOrg told @davidlagreca1& @TheMarkHenry why he loves working with @JohnCena but he's leaving #WWEFastlane with the title.#SDLive pic.twitter.com/WDc7bcT7n3

— SiriusXM Busted Open (@BustedOpenRadio) March 6, 2018