PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Set To Appear In New Feature Film About Wrestling

Kemo
03-08-2018, 05:31 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair is set to make his big screen acting debut in a new feature film about pro wrestling.

Flair spoke with The Wrap earlier this week about his role in “Uncle Steamroller and Champion Rabbit,” a movie about an Iraq war veteran trying to get back into the wrestling business while being managed by a motivational speaker. The “Nature Boy” is set to play the president of the World Wrestling Union, a Las Vegas-based promotion that lead character will be wrestling for.

Flair told The Wrap, “I really like this wonderfully written script and find it to be very entertaining. The edgy sense of humor is great, but the story also has a good heart. I’m expecting the inspirational story line will appeal to fans that extend beyond my loyal core wrestling base, and I am seriously looking forward to getting this film in front of worldwide audiences. Wooooooooooooooooo!”

Flair and his fiancee, Wendy Barlow will also serve as executive producers for the project.

In The Studio Working On Another Project. Life Is Good! WOOOOO! @wonderouswendy1 pic.twitter.com/2HBO3Gwdf1

— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) March 6, 2018