PDA

View Full Version : Possible Spoiler On When Carmella Could Cash-In Her MITB, Scott Hall Gets Heat From Late Wrestler’s Family After Recent Tweet

Kemo
03-10-2018, 08:55 PM
– It’s been quite some time since Carmella won the first-ever Women’s Money In The Bank briefcase. Many fans have been wondering when “The Princess Of Staton Island” could be cashing in her Women’s Title opportunity. Brad Shepard of BodySlam.net is reporting that he has heard rumblings of Carmella cashing-in at WrestleMania 34 unsuccessfully.

Given that Charlotte Flair will likely take on Asuka at “The Show Of Shows,” and assuming the former NXT Women’s Champ’s streak continues on, it’s unlikely Carmella breaks the streak with her cash-in:

“Carmella, I’m told could very well cash in her Money in the Bank at WrestleMania and lose.”

“Well apparently from what I heard she’s okay with it. She’s down to do it. She basically knows Asuka is going to be champ and she doesn’t have a chance of winning the championship from her so it’s kinda like, ‘you might as well make the most of losing. Why not WrestleMania?'”

With Alexa Bliss likely defending her RAW Women’s Title against Nia Jax at WrestleMania, perhaps it’s possible Carmella could attempt to swap brands and cash-in on that match’s winner?

– WWE Hall Of Famer Scott Hall recently took to Twitter and issued a controversial statement about Lex Luger & Davey Boy Smith. A fan said the following on Twitter:

“Lex Luger & Davey Boy Smith were everyone a kid from the 90s wanted as a tag team.”

Hall responded by saying:

“You mean failed single wrestlers.”

Bulldog’s daughter, Georgia Smith, and wife, Diana Hart-Smith, furiously responded to Hall’s Tweet – which he has since deleted:

Fuck you @SCOTTHALLNWO, my Dad was not a failed man in ANY way. Don’t have the fondest memories of you as a child, & haven’t seen much recently that makes me think you’ve changed. 3 of your 5 best matches involved my family, & you didn’t win one of them. @GenuineLexLuger

— Georgia Smith (@georgiasmith87) March 8, 2018

Well said @georgiasmith87 & I say @SCOTTHALLNWO overrates himself. He’s a jealous, bitter wrestler who hated taking bumps, never went off his feet, was lucky he got anywhere in wrestling w/his limited mentality & technical ability, but no limit to all of his fears aka weak!

— Diana Hart (@DianaHartSmith) March 8, 2018