PDA

View Full Version : Baron Corbin Explains Why He Wants Revenge On John Cena

Kemo
03-10-2018, 08:59 PM
WWE Superstar Baron Corbin recently spoke with NOLA.com about several professional wrestling topics. Corbin is a part of tomorrow’s WWE Title match at the Fastlane pay-per-view; which will be a Six Pack Challenge between WWE Champion AJ Styles, John Cena, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Corbin, and Dolph Ziggler. “The Lone Wolf” explained his need to win the match by pinning Styles:

“While guys are worrying about what John Cena and AJ Styles are doing, I can take Sami Zayn’s head off and walk out WWE champion. Pretty simple. I think that’s a good strategy to have. I’m going to keep my head on a swivel and take opportunities when I see them.”

Corbin also expressed interest in getting his revenge on John Cena for costing him his Money In The Bank cash-in last year:

“I think it would be good retribution (to cost Cena on Sunday). To see the look on his face knowing his WrestleMania moment just got taken away, his dream of another WrestleMania championship match is taken away. It would make me feel good to know I played a role in taking his little dream.”

The former NFL lineman also said he’s looking forward to taking away the ‘dream match’ between Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura at WrestleMania with a WWE Title win tomorrow:

“How many people can say they walked into WrestleMania as the WWE champion? I would like to watch all the people cry that they don’t get AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura. There’s a lot of gratification in that.”