PDA

View Full Version : The Miz Says Ronda Rousey Is Messing With The Wrong People In WWE

Kemo
03-10-2018, 09:01 PM
TMZ Sports uploaded a video in which they caught up with WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz and his wife Maryse. Miz was asked about how the thinks Ronda Rousey has done in WWE thus far. Rousey recently picked Stephanie McMahon to be her opponent at WrestleMania 34. She will team with Kurt Angle against McMahon and Triple H after Stephanie slapped her at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view and Triple H sucker punched Angle on RAW.

Miz said that Rousey is doing a good job on WWE TV thus far despite picking the wrong people to mess with in Stephanie and Triple H:

“I think so. So far she’s getting a great reaction out of the crowd, and that’s what it’s all about. But I think she’s messing with the wrong people in Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.”

As far as Rousey’s in-ring work, Miz can’t really comment on it as he hasn’t seen “The Rowdy One” in the ring and doesn’t know where or who she was training with:

“Form as in being in WWE – transitioning from the WWE – I haven’t seen her do anything in the WWE yet, as in her wrestling. In UFC she’s incredible, she’s one of the baddest women on the planet. In WWE, it’s a completely different art and I haven’t seen her train in the ring yet. I’m not down – wherever she’s training, I haven’t been there, so I haven’t seen it.”

Miz was also asked what Rousey should name her signature Armbar in WWE:

“I don’t know. I haven’t really thought about that – “Baddest Armbar On The Planet?”

ULCOS8FWTGw