PDA

View Full Version : Alexa Bliss Reacts To Asuka’s WrestleMania Decision, Mojo Rawley On “You Can’t Wrestle” Chants

Kemo
03-12-2018, 06:26 PM
– As we’ve noted, Asuka chose to challenge Charlotte Flair at WrestleMania 34 for the SmackDown Live Women’s Title. The 2018 Women’s Royal Rumble winner had her choice between Flair or RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss. Despite currently being a Superstar on RAW, “The Empress Of Tomorrow” decided to challenge SmackDown Live’s top woman instead. Bliss took to Twitter to react to Asuka’s decision:

I knew that @WWEAsuka was a smart girl. Hope you had fun at #WWEFastlane, Empress!

— Alexa Bliss (@AlexaBliss_WWE) March 12, 2018

– On the Fastlane pre-show last night Breezango teamed up with Tye Dillinger to defeat Mojo Rawley, Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin in a Six-Man Tag Team match. During the match Rawley was receiving “You can’t wrestle” chants from the crowd. He took to Twitter to react after the show:

You think I care about being a wrestler? I’m a fighter. I’m a real athlete. And I am a @WWE SUPERSTAR. And that, that out there was nonsense. Everyone better watch their backs.

— Mojo Rawley (@MojoRawleyWWE) March 12, 2018