PDA

View Full Version : Asuka Moving To SmackDown Live?, Health Slater Responds To Fan, More

Kemo
03-16-2018, 04:27 AM
– First-ever Women’s Royal Rumble winner and RAW Superstar Asuka has made her decision to challenge SmackDown Live Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair at WrestleMania 34. Asuka made her SmackDown Live debut this past Tuesday to confront “The Queen.”

Many fans have been wondering if this now means “The Empress Of Tomorrow” is a SmackDown Live Superstar. WWE still lists Asuka as a RAW competitor, however, if she beats Flair at WrestleMania for the SmackDown Live Women’s Title that’s likely to change.

– A fan recently took to Twitter to tell Heath Slater that he wants to see WWE give him a push. Slater said that he doesn’t need a push, if he gets just a ‘nudge’ he can do the rest:

Was just thinking am I the only one who wants to see @HeathSlaterOMRB get a push from @WWE? Would love to sometime see a title in his hands.

— Andrew Parks (@drew3282) March 15, 2018

I don’t need a push…. If I could just get a nudge I would do the rest.. #igotkids #wwe https://t.co/axPJwOy6wa

— Heath Slater (@HeathSlaterOMRB) March 15, 2018

– Former WWE Superstar Mo of “Men On A Mission” (real name Bobby Horne) took to his Facebook page to reveal he was about to undergo a kidney transplant surgery this past Tuesday. Here’s what he had to say before the surgery:

“To all my friends, fans and family. I love you all. I just received the call. I am on my way to Medical City Hospital for a kidney transplant. Please keep me in your thoughts and. prayers. For the record. I am scared.”

He also recently set up a crowdfunding effort to help pay for his medical costs related to the kidney transplant operation. Here’s his post on the matter:

“Hello, I am Bobby L. Horne and I ad suffering from end stage renal failure. I am Currently on the kidney transplant list in the State of Texas. This fund raiser is to cover the astronomical cost of anti rejection medication for the first year following a transplant. I have spent the majority of my adult life helping others and more importantly our youth. Now I need your help. Anything you can give will be greatly appreciated.”