PDA

View Full Version : Alexa Bliss Has Certain WWE Hall Of Famer In Mind For Dream Match

Kemo
03-27-2018, 09:45 PM
WWE RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss has made a big splash ever since she was called up to the main roster two years ago from NXT.

While she never held the NXT Women’s Title during her time in the developmental brand, she was mainly used as a manager for Blake and Murphy, who went onto have a run as the NXT Tag Team Champions.

With her not having a big push in NXT, some fans had their doubts about “Five Feet of Fury” when she was called up to SmackDown Live. However, she made her doubters wrong when she blasted on the scene while in the women’s division on the blue brand and would go onto hold the SmackDown Women’s Title.

Fast forward to the Superstar Shakeup just last year after WrestleMania 33, WWE decided to make some changes and have the two brands trade for Superstars.

Bliss was one of them as she was sent to Raw and didn’t skip a beat as she won the Raw Women’s Title shortly after that.

Bliss stated in an interview with Entertainment Tonight Canada she would like to have a match against WWE Hall Of Famer Trish Stratus. Here is what she had to say:

“I would love to be able to go at it with Trish. I never been able to. I just recently met her at RAW 25 and The Royal Rumble, which was awesome to meet her because I watched her so many times.

Her and Rey Mysterio were like my idols in WWE and I loved it. So, it was really cool to actually meet her. I would love to get into the ring with her one day.”

How do we make this happen? @WWE CHAMP @AlexaBliss_WWE says she'd LOVE to get in the ring with @trishstratuscom, WATCH more with her here: https://t.co/Y8mfQ8PmFc #RestingBlissFace pic.twitter.com/f4Uph90Odi

— ET Canada (@ETCanada) March 23, 2018

Bliss is slated to defend the RAW Women’s Title against Nia Jax at WrestleMania 34.