PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Confirms He Won’t Be At WrestleMania

Kemo
03-29-2018, 05:03 PM
Last week, WWE commented on rumors they had reached out to Hulk Hogan. The company released a statement indicating they had spoken with Hogan but he was not under contract.

“We have had discussions with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan) about how he can help others learn from his mistakes, however, he is not under any contract with WWE.”

TMZ reporters caught up with Hogan recently. Hogan was on his way to the HBO Andre the Giant documentary premiere and he confirmed he won’t be at WrestleMania.

-mMmKSzSuQA

Mark Henry has made several public comments regarding Hogan’s potential return to the company. Henry feels the time is not yet right for Hogan’s return. He also noted that he is part of a delegation of wrestlers who have spoken about what Hogan would have to do to redeem himself.

”The delegation is pretty much all of the more established African-American wrestlers in the country and in the world, for that matter. Every promotion… there’s not a wrestling promotion that doesn’t house someone from the delegation.”

Henry continued to say everyone should be given a second chance but you have to own what you did.

”There’s gonna have to be more community service and outside work. Support for programs and even creative programs that deal with diversity in the workplace. … I don’t process everything like everybody else. I believe that everybody should be given a second chance but I also believe that you have to own your issue, whatever that issue is. You gotta try to make closure on everybody else’s behalf, not just yours.”