PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Gargano Isn’t Planning To Have Five Star Match With Tommaso Ciampa

Kemo
04-03-2018, 04:52 PM
WWE NXT Superstar Johnny Gargano has interesting expectations going into his next big match under the sports entertainment company’s banner.

The bad blood between former tag team partners, Tommaso Ciampa and Gargano, started last year.

After DIY failed to regain the title in a ladder match on May 20 at NXT TakeOver: Chicago, Ciampa turned on Gargano to end their partnership.

However, NXT officials had to wait on doing a feud between the two for several months as Ciampa was placed on the sidelines due to injury.

Now, Gargano will attempt to get his revenge on his former tag team partner at the upcoming NXT TakeOver: New Orleans special as they will compete in an “unsanctioned match” at the upcoming event.

“I still remember the Tommaso Ciampa that was my best friend, but he’s not that guy anymore. He’s a snake…I still don’t understand why. It’s something that has haunted me for 10 months. It’s something that I’ve thought about time and time again. I don’t think I’ll ever understand why. We were just coming off our first main event. We didn’t win, but I thought things were going pretty well. Obviously, I was wrong.”

Gargano added, “The match with Andrade Almas didn’t go my way, but to have a match like that and for it to be rated five stars, I’m extremely confident right now. It was unanimously praised, but this match will be completely different. I’m not going for five stars with this one.”