PDA

View Full Version : Enzo Amore Responds To Rumor About His WWE Release

Kemo
06-01-2018, 12:10 AM
There has been a longstanding rumor going around surrounding former Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore’s release from WWE earlier this year.

It was speculated that Amore was released from his contract, not because of the sexual assault accusations against him, but because he didn’t notify WWE when he was alerted of the investigation by police.

Earlier this week Amore came back into the public eye when he dropped a diss rap against his accuser, and people who had been doubting him. He now seems to have responded to the rumors going around regarding his release from WWE.

Amore claimed that he wasn’t contacted by the police prior to January 22nd, which was the day he was suspended by WWE, putting a dagger in the theory that he was released because he failed to alert WWE of the investigation:

I hate to be the 1 to pull the nipple out of the baby’s mouth.. but NO. I WAS NOT CONTACTED ONCE BY THE POLICE BEFORE JAN. 22nd. #bigFACTS

— real1 (@real1) May 30, 2018

Don’t believe my last tweet? Your an armchair detective? The police have an open line: call em & ask… they’ll call u back in 4 months.

— real1 (@real1) May 30, 2018

There has also been some speculation from fans online that Amore could file a wrongful termination lawsuit against WWE as a result. We’ll have to wait and see what happens.